Appalachian Mountains Titanium Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
Just like an invigorating hike on the Appalachian Trail, these belts offer a refreshing change!
The unique look of the handcrafted, genuine full grain leather straps paired with non-allergenic titanium buckles is just the beginning. While the soft, flexible straps provide amazing comfort, the important difference is these belts are guaranteed for life! No breakage, no defects, NO nickel!
You will love the difference this casual belt set can make in your life!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Brushed satin finish
- Material: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle
- Color(s): Brown with raw edges and black with dyed edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4781-Ti-2
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.