Belt size is missing.
Who would have thought our Roan Mountain belt could get even better? All the comfort and casual style remain, but now we've added a titanium buckle!
Titanium is the recommended choice for anyone with nickel allergy or other metal allergies. As one of our Signature Series Collection, this belt comes with a lifetime guarantee against defects or breakage. You can trust this belt, and Athena Allergy, to help with your nickel allergy needs!
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Like the style, but need a black belt with a titanium buckle? See our Smoky Mountain Titanium Belt. Maybe you would like to complete your wardrobe with one of each? The Appalachian Mountain Titanium Belt Setis available.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown strap has raw edges
- Strap width: 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.