Roan Mountain Titanium Belt by Nickel Smart™
Who would have thought our Roan Mountain belt could get even better? All the comfort and casual style remain, but now we've added a titanium buckle!
Titanium is the recommended choice for anyone with nickel allergy or other metal allergies. As one of our Signature Series Collection, this belt comes with a lifetime guarantee against defects or breakage. You can trust this belt, and Athena Allergy, to help with your nickel allergy needs!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Like the style, but need a black belt with a titanium buckle? See our Smoky Mountain Titanium Belt. Maybe you would like to complete your wardrobe with one of each? The Appalachian Mountain Titanium Belt Set is available.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Brushed satin finish
- Material: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle
A luxurious full grain leather belt strap has been handcrafted for comfort and durability.
- Color(s): Brown with raw edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4782-Ti
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.