Smoky Mountain Titanium Belt by Nickel Smart™
Destined to be a best-seller and for good reason! Customers love the handcrafted leather which makes this belt so flexible, soft, and comfortable. The titanium buckle is doctor-recommended for nickel allergy, as well as other metal allergies.
This belt has a lifetime guarantee against breakage or defects; of course, it will never cause a nickel allergy rash!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Love the style and buckle, but prefer a brown belt? See our Roan Mountain Titanium Belt. If you're thinking one of each would complete your wardrobe needs, these belts are sold together as the Appalachian Mountains Titanium Belt Set.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Brushed satin finish
- Material: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle
A luxurious full grain leather belt strap has been handcrafted for comfort and durability.
- Color(s): Black with dyed edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4781-Ti
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.