Appalachian Mountains Leather Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
These popular belts are now together in a set!
Great as a gift, especially for yourself - these belts are soft, supple, durable, and guaranteed to never cause uncomfortable rashes from nickel!
Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed never to test positive for nickel!
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free™ Zinc (Zn) is a very common element that can take many forms from metals to supplements. It is inexpensive, is often used as a base metal, and accepts various platings well. Characteristics: Zinc is softer than steel and is easily poured into molds or cast into various shapes. Its good corrosion resistance and low allergenicity make it an ideal choice for those with nickel allergy
- Colors: One Black and One Brown
- Width: Each belt is 1½ inches (38 mm) wide
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Product ID: 4781-2
Handmade in USA
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.