Belt size is missing.
Just like an invigorating hike on the Appalachian Trail, these belts offer a refreshing change!
The unique look of the handcrafted, genuine full grain leather straps paired with non-allergenic titanium buckles is just the beginning. While the soft, flexible straps provide amazing comfort, the important difference is these belts are guaranteed for life! No breakage, no defects, NO nickel!
You will love the difference this casual belt set can make in your life!
Handmade in the USA
These Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetimeof worry-free wear!
Like the style, but need a brown belt with a titanium buckle? See our Roan Mountain Titanium Belt. The black belt is also sold separately -Smoky Mountain Titanium Belt.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown with raw edges and black with dyed edges
- Strap width: Each strap is 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- We guarantee this product will last as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, and no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.