Belt size is missing.
The perfect nickel free belt set - with a dress/casual black belt and a comfy relaxed brown belt, this set is the answer to your accessorizing needs.
Ultimate is defined as "best, greatest", "last, final", and "fundamental" - all those adjectives fit this attractive belt set. As a Signature Series belt set, these belts are the best! So durable they guaranteed for life, making these belts quite possibly the last you will ever need to buy, and as noted in paragraph one, it will fulfill your fundamental wardrobe requirements!
Treat yourself today to the Ultimate Belt Set! With buckles made from non-allergenic titanium, these handcrafted belts come with many doctors' seals of approval!
These belts are sold separately as Mt. Pisgah Titanium Distressed Brown Leather Beltand the Titanium Wide Pin Black Belt.
These Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Brown belt has brushed satin buckle; black belt buckle has polished finish
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Brown belt: Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart; Black belt: wide pin buckle in titanium
- Strap color(s): One distressed brown strap and one black strap
- Strap width: Each strap is 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Brown strap is distressed full grain leather; black strap is made of genuine top grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt set is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.