Mt. Pisgah Titanium Distressed Leather Belt by Nickel Smart™
Surmounting your nickel allergy symptoms is so much easier than the challenging climb to the top of rugged Mt. Pisgah!
The unique look of distressed leather is combined with a non-allergenic titanium buckle to craft a belt that is the answer for most metal allergy problems!
Doctors recommend titanium for anyone who suffers from nickel allergy or other allergy to metals. Doctors also recommend de-stressing which comes naturally with the relaxed comfort of a rash-free belt!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry--free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Titanium
- Casual Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Brown pull up or distressed leather has unique color variation as shown in image
- Width: 1½ inches
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4282D*
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.