Belt size is missing.
Everyone loves the attractive buckle that comes with one our pioneer products, the Black Wide Pin Belt. But not everyone needs a black belt, so we've upgraded the leather and the buckle material but the style of the buckle remains the same.
The handcrafted full grain leather brown strap is handcrafted in the USA then fitted with the wide pin buckle, but now it's made from non-allergenic titanium! This belt is the answer for those people who suffer from multiple metal allergies, and of course it the perfect solution for nickel allergy concerns.
Stylish, comfortable, and guaranteed for life - what are you waiting for?
Other options: Titanium Wide Pin Black Beltand Titanium Wide Pin Distressed Brown Leather
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions:
- Buckle finish: Polished
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Strap color(s): Brown
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.