A great belt set - just ask our owner who can't say enough good things about this pair of handcrafted belts!
One genuine full grain leather belt, one genuine top grain leather belt - both offer style, comfort, durability, and the guarantee to never cause a nickel allergy rash!
- Certified Nickel Free™- guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin and brushed gunmetal gray
- Buckle materials: Certified Nickel Free Titanium (Smoky Mountain Titanium) and Zinc (Roan Mountain)
- Strap color(s): Black and brown
- Strap width:1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
The Smoky Mountain Black Titanium Belt comes with a lifetime guarantee - we guarantee this belt for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, and no nickel! The Roan Mountain brown belt is guaranteed for six months against breakage or defects. All our products have a lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.