Roan Mountain Leather Belt by Nickel Smart™
It's handcrafted in the USA, requires little to no breaking in, won't ever cause a nickel allergy rash, and looks great at a reasonable price!
Roan (rhymes with own) Mountain - a place of relaxed beauty combined with adventure! Enjoy hiking the Appalachian Trail, cross-country skiing, camping, and visiting stunning rhododendron thickets.
A great belt for outdoor activities or indoor fun; wear it every day with no itchy abdominal rash from nickel!
Love the belt, but need a similar one in black? We have it - the Smoky Mountain Leather Belt by Nickel Smart (black) is available!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Gray
- Material: Zinc
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart™
One of our most loved straps for both color and comfort.
- Color(s): Brown with raw edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4782
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.