Belt size is missing.
Having a tough, physically active job is hard enough without having to deal with nickel allergy symptoms. For those with metal allergies, including nickel allergy, titanium is recommended by medical professionals.
For this updated work belt, we have paired the handsome, lightweight titanium work buckle with a handcrafted, comfortable, flexible full grain leather strap. This strong and durable belt has a lifetime guarantee against defects or breakage. It is the answer for anyone with metal allergies or just anyone who wants a good-looking, long-lasting belt!
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Looking for this belt in another color? We have it - see our Titanium Work Belt II (Black and our Titanium Work Belt (Distressed Gray).
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2¾ inches long x 2⅛ inches wide (70 mm x 54 mm)
- Buckle finish: Attractive combination of high polish on the inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Titanium Work Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown with natural edges
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.