Titanium Work Belt Buckle (1½”) by Nickel Smart™
Bulletproof*, durable, and hefty and did we mention NO STOMACH RASH!
The Nickel Smart™ Titanium Work Buckle won't rust, tarnish, or corrode. This buckle is a workhorse and meant to last a very long time.
* Do not test bulletproof qualities while wearing the buckle!
Our Signature Series buckles are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Fits 1½ inch or 38 mm straps (inside width is 1½ inches or 38 mm)
- Dimensions: 2¾ inches (70 mm) long x 2⅛ inches (54 mm) wide
- Finish: Attractive combination of high polish on the inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Material: Titanium
Product ID: 3060-NS
Titanium (Ti) has a very high strength to weight ratio in addition to being corrosion resistant. These attributes make it an ideal material for belt buckles, jewelry and for use within the human body.
Topical allergic reactions to titanium are very rare.
Characteristics: Titanium can be polished, brushed or bead blasted for a variety of finishes. Titanium is 60% harder than steel and 40% lighter. It is difficult to work which adds to its expense, but is an ideal material for those with multiple metal allergies.