Our Titanium Work Belts have just gotten a strap upgrade! The indestructible titanium work buckle is now stitched to a solid full grain leather strap.
These belts were sturdy before but now have that same durability with the added comfort and flexibility of full grain leather. All our Titanium Work Belts are guaranteed for life - no defects, no breakage, NO nickel.
Doctors recommend titanium for anyone with an allergy to nickel or those with multiple metal allergies.
For those men with sensitive skin but physically active jobs, this belt is the answer!
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed for a lifetimeof worry-free wear!
Love the belt, but prefer another color? Take a look at our Titanium Work Belt II (Brown)and our Titanium Work Belt (Distressed Gray).
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2¾ inches long x 2⅛ inches wide (70 mm x 54 mm)
- Buckle finish: Attractive combination of high polish on the inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Titanium Work Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black, natural edges
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
This Signature Series belt is guaranteed to last for as long as you own it. No defects, no breakage, no nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.