Titanium Work Belt (brown) by Nickel Smart™
Having a tough, physically active job is hard enough without having to deal with nickel allergy symptoms.
This professional looking belt is both incredibly strong and durable plus it is guaranteed to not cause itchy rashes from nickel. While not pictured at present, a keeper has been added to this belt.
A handsome, lightweight titanium buckle is paired with a genuine leather brown strap that has been handcrafted in the USA.
Titanium is recommended by dermatologists and allergists for anyone with nickel allergy or most other allergies to metal.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Love the belt, but need it in black? Take a look at our Titanium Work Belt (black).
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2¾ inches long x 2⅛ inches wide (70 mm x 54 mm)
- Finish: Attractive combination of high polish on the inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Material: Titanium
- Titanium Work Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This strap is built to last as long as the buckle.
- Color(s): Espresso Brown with edges dyed in black
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4262
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.