Pack your bags and leave your nickel allergy symptoms behind! With this belt set, you can be ready for all your trip has to offer, with no uncomfortable, itchy rash interfering with your plans.
Our Black Balsam Knob Belt has the detailed look you want in a dress belt; the Casual Brown Belt can go casual or work-casual depending on your needs! Flexible and comfortable, these belts pack well! With this wardrobe versatility, all you need to think about is adding fun to your travel itinerary.
These belts are also sold separately, click the following links for more information: Black Balsam Knob Beltor Casual Brown Belt II.
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: Clamp Pin Buckle dimensions are 3 inches (76 mm) long x 1¾ inches (44 mm) wide x ⅝" height (16 mm) with keeper
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Black belt is fitted with the Clamp Pin Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): One black and one brown
- Strap width: Both straps are 1⅜ inches or 35 mm wide.
- Strap materials: Black strap is top grain leather, brown strap is full grain leather
We guarantee these products' durability for one year of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.