One of your old favorites just got a new look! We left the nicely styled nickel free buckle but added a full grain leather strap for added durability and comfort.
The belt strap is one solid piece of full grain leather with stitching added only as the perfect finishing touch.
This belt will be a great addition to your casual wardrobe, with no nickel allergy rash - guaranteed!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Strap color(s): Brown with black edges
- Strap width: 1⅜ inches or 35 mm
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.