Casual Brown Belt II by Nickel Smart™
One of your old favorites just got a new look! We left the nicely styled nickel free buckle but added a full grain leather strap for added durability and comfort.
The belt strap is one solid piece of full grain leather with stitching added only as the perfect finishing touch.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Materials: Zinc
- Color(s): Brown with black edges
- Width: 1⅜ inches or 35 mm
- Material: Full grain leather
Product ID: 4212I
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.