Silver Square Titanium Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
Pliable full grain leather strap has been handcrafted in the USA and the edges hand dyed for a rich depth of color.
The Silver Square Titanium buckle is the perfect complement, the satin finish enhances the robust brown of the strap.
Comfortable in every way, this belt has a malleable fit and the titanium buckle comes with a lifetime guarantee to never cause the discomfort of a nickel allergy rash.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Like the style, but need a black belt with a titanium buckle? See our Silver Square Titanium Black Belt. Maybe you would like to complete your wardrobe with one of each? The Silver Square Titanium Belt Set is available.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel
- Dimensions: 2 inches tall x 1⅝ inches wide (51 mm x 41 mm)
- Brushed satin finish
- Material: Titanium
- Silver Square Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart™
A luxurious full grain leather belt strap has been handcrafted for comfort and durability.
- Color(s): Brown
- Width: 1¼ inches (32 mm)
- Material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4132-Ti
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.