If you've been waiting for a titanium dress belt featuring versatile tan leather with handsomely detailed stitched edging, take a look at this!
We're excited to announce a new look for an old favorite - the Silver Square Titanium buckles are beloved for their professional look and compact shape. Of course these titanium buckles are guaranteed for life to never test positive for nickel and they are recommended by allergists for anyone with multiple metal allergies.
Now, you can have it all! No more abdominal rash along with the sophisticated style you've been seeking!
Like the look, but need a black belt with a titanium buckle? See our Silver Square Titanium Black Belt. This belt is also offered in a dark brown, Silver Square Titanium Brown Belt. And those belts are also offered as a set: The Silver Square Titanium Belt Set
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2 inches tall x 1⅝ inches wide (51 mm x 41 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: Titanium, Certified Nickel Free
- Silver Square Titanium Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Tan
- Strap width: 1¼ inches (32 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
This belt comes with a three year guarantee against defects or breakage. Every belt is guaranteed for life to never test positive for nickel!
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.