Jericho's Favorite Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
Our photographer is a stickler for details (as most in his profession tend to be). While appearance is a top priority, Jericho also wants his belts to be handcrafted in the USA from top quality leather. Heeding dermatologists' advice to steer clear of nickel, titanium is his buckle metal of choice. Always wanting to appear professional yet approachable, his wardrobe needs lean toward the dress/casual style.
So, we found the perfect belt set for Jericho! The recently introduced Titanium Wide Pin Brown Belt and the Mt. Pisgah Titanium Black Belt form the perfect combination. Plus if either of these belts ever break or fail in any manner, they are covered under our lifetime guarantee!
You know his work, now you can trust his instincts for the perfect belt set.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Color: One Black and One Brown
- Width: Each belt strap is 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Material: Black belt strap is top grain leather, brown strap is full grain leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: JER
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.