Our Smoky Mountain Belt has gotten an update! The addition of one of our best-selling buckles to our customer-favorite leather gives this belt a great, casual look!
Just like the "Old Smoky", this belt strap is so soft and supple, it feels like your old favorite!
If you can't find time to unwind in the scenic mountains, at least you can enjoy the relaxed comfort of being nickel rash free!
Love the leather, but need a brown belt? Take a look at the Roan Mountain Belt (brown)! How about distressed gray - Smoky Mountain Distressed Gray Belt.Maybe you need a titanium belt buckle, recommended for multiple metal allergies - our Smoky Mountain Titanium Beltis guaranteed for life!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Brushed gunmetal gray
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Black with dyed edges
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.