Smoky Mountain Black Belt II by Nickel Smart™
Our Smoky Mountain Belt has gotten an update! The addition of one of our best-selling buckles to our customer-favorite leather gives this belt a great, casual look!
Just like the "Old Smoky", this belt strap is so soft and supple, it feels like your old favorite!
If you can't find time to unwind in the scenic mountains, at least you can enjoy the relaxed comfort of being nickel rash free!
Love the leather, but need a brown belt? Take a look at the Roan Mountain Belt (brown)! Maybe you need a titanium belt buckle, recommended for multiple metal allergies - our Smoky Mountain Titanium Belt is guaranteed for life!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches (54 mm) long x 2 inches (51 mm) wide
- Finish: Brushed gunmetal gray
- Materials: Zinc
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle 1½"
One of our most comfortable straps.
- Color(s): Black with dyed edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4781A
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.