Time for a little history lesson: When Congress needed to establish a new mint in 1835, it chose our hometown of Charlotte, NC. Located on what is now Randolph Road, the Charlotte Mint was a major convenience for local miners at Reed Gold Mine. Here at Athena Allergy we're all about saving you time, money, and hassle, too. That's why the Randolph Wallet combines six card pockets with two bill pockets and two hidden pockets, all in a slim 1/2 inch thick bifold!
- Folded size: 4 ¼ inch wide by 3 ½ inch tall
- Unfolded Size: 8 ½ inch long by 3 ½ tall
- Card pockets: Six, including a window for driver license
- Two inner bill pockets and two hidden inner pockets
- Thickness (without cards): ½ inch thick
- Materials: Full grain leather (no polyester liner)
*Sorry, wallets do not come with cash or credit cards :)