Women's Leather Belt Set - Ashe and Avery - by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted genuine leather belt straps are paired with classically styled silver-toned buckles. One black belt and one brown, both with rich, luxurious leather straps.
Named for beautiful, mountainous areas in North Carolina, these belts are versatile, comfortable, durable, and will long be appreciated for their attractive style.
Relax knowing these belts will never cause nickel allergy rashes.
Love these belts, but only need a brown one? It's the Avery Women's Brown Belt.
Want just the black belt? It's our Ashe Women's Black Belt.
- Certified Nickel Free™ -- Guaranteed never to test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 1¾ inches long x 1½ inches wide (44 mm x 38 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Zinc
- Women's Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Beautifully handcrafted genuine leather belt straps with a luxurious feeling.
- Color(s): One black and one brown; both with black dyed raw edges
- Width: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Materials: Black belt strap is handcrafted top grain leather; brown strap is handcrafted full grain leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: AVAS
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.