The Stealth Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
Can we let you in on a secret? The buckle on our Stealth belts is made of metal free carbon fiber.
Do you know what that means? Think...no more nickel allergy rash first and foremost, but how about those security checkpoints you have to clear on a regular basis? No metal in the belt could be a big advantage when traveling or just going to work!
This carbon fiber belt is matched with a full grain rippled leather strap which adds to the comfort and versatile styling of the belt! Perfect for any dress casual situation.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Metal free
- Materials: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Color(s): Brown, rippled texture
- Width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Material: Full grain leather
Product ID: 8192CF
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.