The Specialist Belt by Nickel Smart™
New technology in belts? You heard it here first!
Introducing a belt every techie will love (and us non-techies, too!).
An innovative use for carbon fiber technology: a nickel free buckle that when paired with a full grain leather belt makes a strong and stylish statement.
Two year guarantee against breakage; lifetime guarantee to be nickel free! These belts are best suited for dress or dress-casual situations.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2½ inches long x 1½ inches wide (64 mm x 38 mm)
- Materials: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber Pin Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Beautiful black strap is made from full grain leather which gives it a very soft and supple feel.
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Materials: Full Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4291CF
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.