Stone Mountain Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
Looking for that soft brown belt that you seem to see everywhere?
We have that belt: the soft brown color, made with top grain leather, and we can guarantee NO nickel rashes for life!
This belt is the style you want, the comfort you will love, and the freedom from nickel allergy that you need!
Better buy now, this belt has it all and is sure to be a hit!
- Style: Silver Arch buckle
- Certified Nickel Free - Guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Finish: Brushed finish on top with polished sides and pin
- Materials: Nickel Free Zinc
- Color: Brown
- Width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Material: Top grain leather
Product ID: 8272
Handmade in USA
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.