Staff Favorite Belt Set by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted in the USA, these two full grain leather belt straps are designed for durability and comfort.
Nickel free buckles mean these belts will never cause that uncomfortable belly rash from nickel!
These belts are our favorites for good reason - we love the look and feel!
Once you try these belts, you may never want to wear another!
Need only the brown nickel free belt? It's our Roan Mountain Brown Leather Belt.
Need only the black nickel free belt? It's our New River Black Belt.
- Style: Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Material: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free™
- Color(s): 1 black with dyed edges and 1 brown with unfinished edges
- Width: Each strap is 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Materials: Full grain leather
Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4701-2
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.