Smoky Mountain Titanium Distressed Leather Belt by Nickel Smart™
So much to offer -- the retro look of vintage leather, but in a belt that has just been handmade here in the USA. The comfort of an old favorite, but in a belt that comes with a lifetime guarantee to never break!
The assurance that the titanium buckle is not only Certified Nickel Free, which means it has a lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel, but it also is recommended by physicians worldwide for those who have multiple metal allergies.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Finish: brushed finish
- Materials: Titanium
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1.5 inches (38 mm)
- Material: Full grain distressed black leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4781D-Ti
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.