Smoky Mountain Distressed Leather Belt by Nickel Smart™
If you've been waiting for our belt makers to deliver a black distressed leather belt, your wait is finally over! Taking the prototype of an old favorite, the Smoky Mountain Belt, the leather crafters fitted the same popular nickel free buckle with full grain distressed black leather.
The Casual Gunmetal Gray buckle enhances the retro-appeal of this belt as the color of this distressed leather also appears gray, providing the perfect complement.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Finish: brushed finish, gunmetal gray
- Materials: Zinc
- Color(s): Black Distressed Leather has vintage gray look
- Width: 1.5 inches (38 mm)
- Material: Full grain distressed leather, raw beveled edges
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4781D
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.