Rocky River Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
The rippling texture of this full grain leather nickel free belt offers only a hint of the incredible comfort you'll experience when wearing!
So soft and easy on the skin, with no nickel allergy rashes, just like the relaxed sensation of floating downstream on the NC Blueway's Rocky River.
You don't need to fight the turbulence of nickel allergy symptoms when you trust your skin to Athena Allergy!
- Style: Gunmetal Gray Bottle Opener Buckle
- Certified Nickel Free - Guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅞ inches (73 mm) long x 2⅜ inches (60 mm) wide
- Finish: Gunmetal Gray
- Materials: Nickel Free Zinc
- Color: Brown
- Width: 1½ inch (38 mm)
- Material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 8252
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.