Belt size is missing.
It's handcrafted in the USA, requires little to no breaking in, won't ever cause a nickel allergy rash, and looks great at a reasonable price!
Roan (rhymes with own) Mountain - a place of relaxed beauty combined with adventure! Enjoy hiking the Appalachian Trail, cross-country skiing, camping, and visiting stunning rhododendron thickets.
A great belt for outdoor activities or indoor fun; wear it every day with no itchy abdominal rash from nickel!
Love the belt, but need a similar one in black? We have it - the Smoky Mountain Leather Belt by Nickel Smart (black) is available!
If you are allergic to multiple metals, the Roan Mountain Titanium Beltis the answer for you!
- Certified Nickel Free™- guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Buckle finish: Gunmetal gray
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Brown with raw, unfinished edges
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.