Roan Mountain Distressed Leather Belt by Nickel Smart™
Looking for an unconventional nickel free belt that sets you apart from the crowd? A hypoallergenic belt that is renowned for comfortable wear?
The Roan Mountain Distressed Leather Belt is your answer! Unique distressed leather will provide a unique look, while the full grain strap and nickel free buckle yield an easy, relaxed wear that is simply unparalleled.
Customers are telling us these distressed leather belts make a great match to boots and shoes of similar design. Add to your original look with the nickel free comfort of this distinctive belt!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Gray
- Material: Zinc
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Color(s): Brown with raw edges
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Genuine Full Grain Pull-Up Leather - super durable leather is truly unique as the coloration changes over time due to natural oils when handling. Color brightens when pulled or bent.
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4782D
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.