A nickel free belt designed to embody style, function, and a unique look! If mass-produced belts are not your style, we think you're going to love this one! No two belts are exactly the same!
Distinctive distressed leather makes a statement - the color brightens when bent or pulled and actually will improve over time with handling. The hefty roller buckle acts to protect the handcrafted belt strap and has double pins to add to the unconventional good looks. The buckle has a lifetime guarantee to never cause a nickel rash, so what's stopping you? Push the BUY ME button now!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2½ inches (64 mm) long x 2¼ inches (57 mm) wide
- Buckle finish: Natural silver-tone finish
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Double Pin Roller Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Distressed brown
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain distressed (pull up) leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.