Ridgeline Trail Distressed Leather Belt (Brown) by Nickel Smart™
A nickel free belt designed to embody style, function, and a unique look! If mass-produced belts are not your style, we think you're going to love this one! No two belts are exactly the same!
Distinctive distressed leather makes a statement - the color brightens when bent or pulled and actually will improve over time with handling. The hefty roller buckle acts to protect the handcrafted belt strap and has double pins to add to the unconventional good looks. The buckle has a lifetime guarantee to never cause a nickel rash, so what's stopping you? Push the BUY ME button now!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2½ inches long x 2⅛ inches wide (64 mm x 54 mm)
- Finish: Natural silver-toned finish
- Materials: Zinc
- Double Pin Roller Buckle by by Nickel Smart™
- Color: Deep, rich brown with raw edges
- Width: 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Material: Full Grain Pull-Up Leather
Handcrafted in the USA
Product ID: 4232D
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.