Ridgeline Trail Black Belt by Nickel Smart™
Named for a tough hiking/mountain biking trail that is well worth the effort!
Overcoming nickel allergy isn't that hard, just trust the Certified Nickel Free™ brands from Athena Allergy!
Like the rugged style and double pin roller buckle, but need another color? See our Ridgeline Trail Distressed Leather Brown Belt. These belts are now available in a great-looking belt set: Ridgeline Trail Belt Set.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2½ inches long x 2⅛ inches wide (64 mm x 54 mm)
- Finish: Natural silver-toned finish
- Materials: Zinc
- Double Pin Roller Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Full grain leather with an unfinished edge is a great casual look.
- Color: Black with raw edges
- Width: 1½ inches wide (38 mm)
- Material: Full Grain Leather
Handcrafted in the USA
Product ID: 4231GL
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.