New River Black Belt by Nickel Smart™
The New River is something of an enigma - flowing northward and known to be one of the oldest rivers on earth.
The New River Black Belt is also somewhat paradoxical - this new belt will immediately feel like a soft, comfortable old favorite!
The gently textured surface of the full grain leather reminds us of softly rippling waters. We've just dyed the edges black for a slightly updated look!
Get into the flow - buy Certified Nickel Free™ products for no more nickel allergy symptoms!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅛ inches long x 2 inches wide (54 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Gray
- Material: Zinc
- Gunmetal Gray Casual Buckle by Nickel Smart™
One of our best loved straps-soft and comfortable with a slight texture.
- Color: Black with dyed & beveled edges
- Width: 1½” wide (38 mm)
- Material: Full Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4701
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.