Deep River Black Belt by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted black full grain leather has gently rippled texture giving a great look and a very comfortable feel to this belt strap! The attractive design of the Silver Arch Nickel Free Buckle provides the perfect complement, plus it's guaranteed for life to never test positive for nickel.
Getting its name from a local river renowned for great kayaking and whitewater rafting, the Deep River Nickel Free Black Belt embodies rest and relaxation!
Enjoy a lifelong vacation from nickel allergy rash, starting NOW!
- Style: Silver Arch Buckle
- Certified Nickel Free - Guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Finish: Brushed finish on top with polished sides and pin
- Materials: Nickel Free Zinc
- Width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Material: Genuine Full Grain Leather
Product ID: 8271
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.