Chestnut Knob Belt by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted in the USA from local leather, this chestnut colored belt strap is detailed with single stitching and black edging.
Nicely finished, the belt has a polished and versatile look.
Chestnut Knob is a small summit in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Just like its namesake, this belt will offer peaceful times (with no nickel allergy rash!).
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 3 inches long x 1¾ inches wide x ⅝" height (with keeper) or 72 mm x 44 mm x 16 mm
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Material: Zinc
- Clamp Pin Buckle by Nickel Smart™
Beautifully handcrafted top grain leather belt has incredible stitch detail on the strap edge.
- Color(s): Chestnut brown with black edging
- Width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Material: Top Grain Leather
Product ID: 4185
Handmade in USA
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.