CF 2.0 Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
We're calling this belt The Perfect Travel Belt! Why? First of all, take a look at the appearance - the contrasting brown strap with the carbon fiber buckle assures this belt will provide a good match for most all your travel wardrobe.
More importantly, the metal free buckle will not only never cause a nickel allergy rash, it will also not set off the metal detectors at security checkpoints.
The final selling factor is the handcrafted full grain leather strap will provide amazing comfort through hours of travel and travel delays!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Hook Buckle
- Dimensions: 2¾ inches long x 1⅝ inches wide (70 mm x 41mm)
- Materials: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber Hook Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Color(s): Brown
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Full grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4192CF
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.