Carbon Fiber Wide Pin Brown Belt by Nickel Smart™
The combination is a hit for the season! The rippling full grain leather in rich cognac color is paired with strikingly handsome carbon fiber wide pin buckle.
From the comfort of the full grain leather strap to the metal free buckle, this belt will be the perfect travel companion. The colors make it a versatile choice, so it's easy to pack light. But best of all, this belt will never cause a nickel allergy rash. Wait, there's more - since there is no metal, you can easily pass through security clearance without having to remove your belt!
Ahhhh...relax and enjoy the journey!
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Metal free
- Materials: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Color(s): Cognac Brown. rippled texture
- Width: 1½ inches or 3.8 cm
- Material: Full grain leather
Product ID: 8292CF
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.