Black Rope Belt by Nickel Smart™
This heavy duty belt strap has been handcrafted from genuine top grain leather and embossed with a rope design to provide a subtle edging accent.
The stainless steel buckle is guaranteed to never cause a nickel allergy rash; it will also work to protect the belt strap from creasing and scratching.
Rein in those nickel allergy rashes with our Black Rope Belt!
- Certified Nickel Safe™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 1½ inches long x 2 inches wide (38 mm x 51 mm)
- Finish: High polish silver-tone
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Roller Buckle by Nickel Smart™
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Top Grain Leather
- Handmade in the USA
Product ID: 4581A
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.