Black Mountain Belt by Nickel Smart™
Black Mountain - an eclectic little town that boasts a large population of creative artisans- is now the inspiration for the name of this black on black nickel free bottle opener* belt!
The sleek black handcrafted top grain leather is the perfect complement for the matte black buckle giving it a dramatic edge. Certified Nickel Free means it will never test positive for nickel, so no more abdominal rash from nickel allergy!
We are proud that the great majority of our belts are now USA-made and want to say a word of thanks for the Black Mountain leather crafter who got us started on this journey.
- Style: Bottle Opener Buckle (Black) - functional bottle opener may scratch or chip with use
- Certified Nickel Free - Guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2⅞ inches (73 mm) long x 2⅜ inches 60 mm) wide
- Fits 1½ inch (38 mm) straps
- Finish: Black matte
- Materials: Nickel Free Zinc
- Color: Black
- Width:1½ inch (38 mm)
- Material: Genuine Top Grain Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 8211
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.