Ashe - Women's Black Belt by Nickel Smart™
A handcrafted soft, supple genuine leather black strap is paired with a classic silver-toned buckle for a great look!
Named for the tranquil settings found in North Carolina's mountainous Ashe County, you can relax knowing nickel allergy rashes won't spoil your serenity!
We guarantee this product's durability for one year of normal wear.
- Certified Nickel Free™ -- Guaranteed never to test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 1¾ inches long x 1½ inches wide (44 mm x 38 mm)
- Finish: Brushed satin
- Materials: Zinc
- Women's Buckle by Nickel Smart™
This ebony colored strap is made from top grain genuine leather to ensure a great feeling, supple belt strap.
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Materials: Top Grain Genuine Leather
- Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4211AS
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.