AJ's Gun Belt by Nickel Smart™
The bridle leather strap is designed for use as a gun belt, at ¼", it is 50% thicker than our sturdy work belts.
This thick strap also makes an incredibly durable every day belt, especially as it is combined with a titanium buckle.
Titanium is the recommended metal for anyone with metal allergies and our most of our titanium products are guaranteed for a lifetime!
Sturdy and rigid enough to accommodate holsters, the belt should be ordered in larger sizes if intended for use as a gun belt.
Our Signature Series belts are guaranteed for a lifetime of worry-free wear!
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Dimensions: 2¾ inches (70 mm) long x 2⅛ inches (54 mm) wide
- Fits 1½ inch or 38 mm straps (inside width is 1½ inches or 38 mm)
- Finish: Attractive combination of high polish on inner side with brushed satin finish on outer side of buckle
- Materials: Titanium
- Titanium Work Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Materials: Bridle Leather
Handmade in USA
Product ID: 4261G
<b>Belt Sizing Tips<b>
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.