Belt size is missing.
Sleek brown leather accented with black edges, and a slim, curved buckle. This belt was designed with Millennials in mind, but the end product is sure to appeal to nickel-allergy sufferers of all ages. Its polished buckle is Certified Nickel Free™ and sewn directly to the full grain leather strap, so you can trust that this classy dress-casual belt will never test positive for nickel.
Nickel Zero: Our Brand Name is Our Promise™
- Buckle features: Hypoallergenic; Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle finish: Polished
- Buckle materials: Certified Nickel Free zinc alloy
- Strap color: Brown
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e., if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.