Heavy Duty Work Belt (Black) by Nickel Smart™
Handcrafted with detail and function foremost in mind, this work belt is designed to perform through the toughest and most active jobs.
Made from top grain harness leather, the strap is finished with hand sewn double stitching to provide added rigidity. The Certified Nickel Safe™ stainless steel buckle is extremely durable and is designed to allow easy cinching and leather protection.
Certified Nickel Safe belts are guaranteed for life to never test positive for nickel. As we are so confident that this belt will be a top performer, we are guaranteeing its durability for five years against any breakage or defect.
- Style: Stainless Steel Work Buckle
- Certified Nickel Safe - Guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Outside Dimensions: 2 inches (51 mm) x 2 inches (51 mm)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Width:1½ inches (38 mm)
- Material: Genuine top grain leather
Product ID: 8261SS
Made in USA
Belt Sizing Tips
Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
Quick video on how to measure for a great fitting belt.