Belt size is missing.
Limited Edition - Heavy Duty Work Belt or Gun Belt
Customers have been requesting this belt for awhile!
- Amish Made
- One Solid Leather Strap - Stiff
- 1/4 inch thick - 15 oz.
- Made for heavy duty work or gun belt
- Rugged and durable
- Dual Stitching for polished look
The accent stitching is for aesthetics only. No fillers hidden in this solid, thick leather strap.
Amish-crafted, heavy duty work belt is made of full grain harness leather, meaning it is strong! The brushed stainless steel center bar buckle was designed for durability in mind.
This work belt was fashioned with performance in mind. In addition to the sturdy materials, the belt strap was crafted with oblong holes for the buckle pin which will allow the strap to lay flat. The hand-worked single stitching adds rigidity to the strap along with a nice accent.
We are so confident that this belt will provide lasting wear, even for the most active professions, that we are guaranteeing the belt for two years against breakage or defects. This belt is Certified Nickel Safe™ so it comes with our lifetime guarantee to never test positive for nickel.
- Certified Nickel Safe™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle finish: Polished
- Materials: Heavy Duty Stainless Steel, Certified Nickel Safe
- Center Bar
- Strap color(s): Black
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for two years of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.