Belt size is missing.
Explore what life has to offer now that you can take your mind off your itchy nickel allergy rash. This professional dress belt is guaranteed to never test positive for nickel, at an affordable price! It's rich tan leather strap is traditionally-styled and - to top it all off - comfortable.
Made from a full grain leather upper and backing with a slightly domed center and stitched edges. A nickel-free buckle with a naturally toned finish is stitched to the strap, for added durability and comfort.
Love this style, but looking for a black belt? Try the Metro Black Belt.
Nickel Zero: Our Brand Name is Our Promise™
- Buckle features: Hypoallergenic; Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle finish: Natural tone
- Buckle materials: Certified Nickel Free zinc alloy
- Strap color: Tan
- Strap width: 1⅜ inches (35 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.