Have you ever opened a bottle with your belt? Hey, now you can! Plus this great bottle-opener buckle is also guaranteed to never cause a nickel allergy rash!
This top grain leather strap is a trendy tawny brown, with a width of 1.5 inches (38 mm); the buckle is matte black.
While it's a great conversation piece, use care with this buckle as the finish may scratch or chip with use as a bottle opener!
- Certified Nickel Free™- guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 2⅞ inches long x 2⅜ inches wide or 73 mm x 60 mm
- Buckle finish: Matte Black
- Materials: Zinc, Certified Nickel Free
- Bottle Opener Buckle in Matte Black by Nickel Smart
- Strap color(s): Tawny Brown
- Strap width: 1½ inches (38 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain leather
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your ideal belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e. if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us button, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 during normal business hours M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.