A distressed gray leather belt just for your teens, tweens, and younger kids! Soft, comfortable leather will make this an instant fav. The gray strap is a go-anywhere, do-anything color and style. Moms love our belts because they are Certified Nickel Free™ and guaranteed to never test positive for nickel, so no more itchy belly from nickel allergy for your kiddos.
Like this style? We also offer it in a more formal black style: Child's Smoky Mountain Belt (Black)
Hypoallergenic and Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 1¾ inches long x 1½ inches wide (44 x 38 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: zinc alloy, Certified Nickel Free
- Strap color: Gray
- Strap width: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Strap materials: Full grain distressed leather
- Strap edging: Beveled edges
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e., if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes on either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to click on the Contact Us link, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time and we can help you.