Belt size is missing.
A handcrafted soft, supple genuine leather black strap is paired with a classic silver-toned buckle for a great look. Named for the tranquil settings found in North Carolina's mountainous Ashe County, this belt is ready for some relaxation, safe in the knowledge that nickel allergy rashes won't spoil your serenity!
Love the look but need a brown belt? See our Avery Brown Belt.
The following trademarks belonging to Athena Allergy, Inc. are registered with the USPTO: Nickel Smart®, Nickel Zero®, Nickel Solution®, Nickel Alert®, and NoNickel®. Athena Allergy, Inc. will vigorously enforce our rights to these protected marks, trademarks, copyrighted images and text.
Hypoallergenic and Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Buckle dimensions: 1¾ inches long x 1½ inches wide (44 mm x 38 mm)
- Buckle finish: Brushed satin
- Buckle materials: Zinc alloy, Certified Nickel Free
- Buckle style: Women's Buckle by Nickel Smart
- Strap color: Black
- Strap width: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Strap materials: Genuine top grain leather
- Handmade in the USA
We guarantee this product's durability for six months of normal wear.
- Most of our belts are sized from the buckle fold to the middle hole. A 34” belt will have a center hole at 34” and two holes on either side of the center spaced 1” apart each. A 34” belt can be worn as small as 32” and as big as 36”.
- There are several options to determine your belt size.
- The ideal way is to measure your waist through your belt loops. This measurement is the size of belt you should purchase (i.e., if you have a 34” measurement, order a 34” belt).
- An alternative option is to measure your old belt from the buckle fold to the hole you use. If your belt measures 34” from buckle fold to the hole you use most; then order a 34” belt. This will give you a belt with 2 holes on either side of the hole you use most.
- Still unsure of your size? We are here to help! Please feel free to Contact Us, email us at sales@AthenaAllergy.com or call 704-947-1917 M-F 9am – 4pm Eastern Standard Time, and we can help you.