Western style at an affordable price and absolutely zero nickel. This oversized nickel-free belt buckle is ideal for anyone with a nickel allergy who wants to stand out with their style choices. Big and polished, the Western Chip Buckle makes a great addition to your favorite 1½ inch belt strap, or is the perfect replacement for a broken buckle.
Would you like a belt using this buckle? Try the Peacekeeper Black Leather Belt.
- Certified Nickel Free™ - guaranteed to never test positive for nickel!
- Fits 1½ inch (38 mm) straps
- Dimensions: 2 ¾ inches L x 2 ¼ inches W (70 mm x 57 mm)
- Finish: Silver-toned polished finish
- Materials: Zinc alloy, Certified Nickel Free™
Zinc (Zn) is a very common element that can take many forms from metals to supplements. It is inexpensive, is often used as a base metal, and accepts various platings well.
Zinc is softer than steel and is easily poured into molds or cast into various shapes. Its good corrosion resistance and low allergenicity make it an ideal choice for those with nickel allergy.